Brexit and Local Supply
The SWDCEP General Forum met on the 20th July in Tamar Energy Community’s new premises – the Local Matters Community Space, Elbow Lane in Tavistock.
Jodie Giles from RegenSW lead a discussion about the implications of Brexit for community energy projects and the renewable energy industry. This focussed on the effect that Brexit could have on existing greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets and renewable energy deployment targets.
The forum also explored issues surrounding local supply opportunities. Jodie’s colleague Tamar Bourne provided a summary of the various options and highlighted those that would be most appropraite for community energy organisations to pursue.
- If you’re concerned that you’re not able to hea...
- The Devon Community Energy Impact Report provid...
- Community energy organisations from across Devo...
- The SWDCEP General Forum met on the 20th July i...
- 28th September 2015 This free workshop will foc...
Devon Community Energy Network Events