Community Energy Impact Report
The Devon Community Energy Impact Report provides an insight into community energy activity in Devon, and was delivered in partnership with Devon County Council and the 23 community energy organisations in the county.
- There are more community energy organisations in Devon than any other county in the UK (23).
- These organisations run 62 community owned renewable projects, which have generated 17,431 MWh of clean green energy, saving 6,080 tonnes of CO2 emissions and helping 2,717 homes to save on energy bills and increase their energy efficiency.
- The 12.3 MW of capacity installed by community energy groups represents 1.3 per cent of the total renewable electricity installed in Devon.
- Community energy organisations in Devon have raised £14.1 million of investment, enabling them to create 33 FTE jobs.
This report shows how Devon is taking a leading role in the UK’s community energy revolution, and demonstrates the environmental, economic and social benefits that community energy projects are delivering locally.
- If you’re concerned that you’re not able to hea...
- The Devon Community Energy Impact Report provid...
- Community energy organisations from across Devo...
- The SWDCEP General Forum met on the 20th July i...
- 28th September 2015 This free workshop will foc...
Devon Community Energy Network Events