FREE energy curriculum-resources to help teachers and school managers raise awareness and take action are available in the SEACS Project Toolkit, funded by the EU and Devon County Council.
There is, for example:
- a self-evaluation matrix to guide you on your energy awareness journey; primary and secondarylesson plans for Design & Technology, French, Science and PSHE
- tips on running a whole-school awareness raising campaign
- guidance for arranging a United Nations style Climate Summit
- templates and guidance to help your school audit and measure its energy consumption
- case studies and videos showing how others have used the tools.